5 Beiträge
bobvisaa1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pig Manure Safe? - Is it safe to use pig manure and rabbit manure in a compost pile. The compost will be used in a vegetable garden.
    2 Kommentare
bobvisaa1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Organic Soil Admendments - I live in the Sarasota Florida area and I am trying to find a source of organic soil amendments. I am looking for a supplier that sells 25... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bobvisaa1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
electrical oven problem - I have installed 2 different stoves, on both stoves the top elements heat fine but the ovens doesn't heat at all. Both ovens worked fine in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bobvisaa1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hot Pepper Name? - I originally posted a picture of this hot pepper on March 14th but at that time there were no peppers on it. Now that I have a picture with ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
bobvisaa1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hot Pepper Name? - I was recently given this hot pepper plant that produces small hot red peppers that are about and inch in length but I do not know the plant... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare