14 Beiträge
Kim Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
safe for wood floors? - Is this safe on wood floors?
    1 Kommentar
Kim Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how do they install? - How thick does the door need to be.
    1 Kommentar
Kim Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Return Status on Pacegt - Where do I locate the status of my last return?
    Kommentar
Kim Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our new house - I am not sure where to post this. I submitted it somewhere else on this site. The narrow trim is 3 1/2", the boards in the center are 12" a... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Kim Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of flooring was used - Rescuing our cottage from disrepair. We opened it up and vaulted the ceilings. Want a light bright cottage look.
    Kommentar
Kim Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Kim Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shade color - Does it come in a clear glass shade?
    1 Kommentar
Kim Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am looking for the chestnut color on houses using the LP smartsiding - Do you have any houses I can see with the chestnut LP siding?
    1 Kommentar
Kim Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color kitchen cabinets would go well with this floor? - I like the dark floor. What color kitchen cabinets and what kind of wood won't compete with it's grain?
    1 Kommentar
Kim Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stain on acacia smooth wood floor. - What is your favorite wood for a feat room facing a lake. Wolf like a dark stain. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...