6 Beiträge
Kristin Bonney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to use for western red cedar siding finish? - We are building new. Using 6" t&g tight knot western red cedar siding on a few areas for accent. I want that cedar color - so no pigment... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kristin Bonney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet finish - What is the wood species and finish?
    3 Kommentare
Kristin Bonney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What finish are the wood toned doors? - The link shows all the finishes but I can't tell exactly which one this kitchen is
    1 Kommentar
Kristin Bonney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Kristin Bonney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting a rectangle dining table - We are building a house and have an open dining room great room combo. I want to use lighting to help define the spaces. I can't decide how ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kristin Bonney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar