17 Beiträge
bogna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would star outdoor pendant go with craftsman bungalow exterior? - I am considering getting Moravian lantern for our outdoor porch. Our house is simple craftsman bungalow style. Your thoughts would be much a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bogna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help determine the style of my house :) - As in the title, I need your help to figure out the style of my house :) It is sort off bungalow, sort off craftsman'ish, a bit of forsquare... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
bogna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Solution for under cabinets? - Hello, We have kitchen with quite decent kitchen cabinet fronts (which were replaced recently). That re-facing helped with overall appea... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bogna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
exterior shutter(s?) - We are in the process of updating our exterior. On the top of fresh paint, that we are planning to apply soon, we would like to add exterior... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
bogna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior colors, please? - What is the color paint used for this exterior, please? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
bogna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Aluminum siding painted dark color - I have a 'silly' question regarding your choice of painting aluminum siding a dark shade. Would you mind telling me how is it holding up so ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
bogna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
'Silly' dillema regarding exterior paint color. - I have a 'silly' color paint question. We have moved into our new home, and the exterior paint is washed out pale yellow, peeling and not ex... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
bogna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
globe? - Where is the crystal globe from? It's so pretty!
    2 Kommentare
bogna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Wording? - Is the wording painted on the wall (time consuming if so), stencil or was it custom wall decal?
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
bogna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
more photos? - Are there more photos of this house? I red the quote in one of the ideabooks: “I stepped into the home and in 15 seconds knew this home had ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...