12 Beiträge
boguniecki hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hidden Electrical and Drain - Hi, so I see that the water supply and drain on washer and dryer are completely hidden as well as electrical. Doesn’t it worry you in case o... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
boguniecki hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walls and Trim Color? - Hi, do you know wall and trim colors? I’m freaking about which whites to pair or just do both same with diff sheen!!! Thanks:)
    2 Kommentare
boguniecki hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor - Hi! I am doing very similar black slate layout in mudroom. Totally stumped on the grout color. Any thoughts? Do you even know what color is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
boguniecki hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier height - I know someone already asked this in a way, but with 8 foot ceilings and hanging over bottom 1/3 of the bed how many inches from the bed sho... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
boguniecki hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter - Hi, just wondering what material and color the counter is. Thank you:)
    1 Kommentar
boguniecki hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink 36 or 48? - Is 36 big enough for 2 adults?
    Kommentar
boguniecki hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Siding - Hi, wondering if the siding is wood? Thanks!
    Kommentar
boguniecki hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sold as set of six? - Just making sure that listing sounds right. 6 for the 44.98 or is that for one plate?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
boguniecki hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recessed medicine cabinet? - Is it recessed, and where can I get? Thx!!
    Kommentar
boguniecki hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug - Where is it from?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...