89 Beiträge
bonitapplebum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can I make my bedroom more upscale? - I'm on a lot more Zoom calls and I do them in my bedroom. I'm expected to work from home until mid next year and so I'm looking to make my b... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
bonitapplebum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which outdoor light fits my home's exterior - Here is the front of my home. The existing lights no longer work and need to be replaced. In addition to the existing lights, I'd like to pu... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
bonitapplebum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Allium Globemaster in Zone 10a, Sunset 16 - I planted some allium globemasters in clusters of 5 end of November last year to see if I could grow them here. I always see them in photos ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bonitapplebum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Evergreen edible privacy screen options? - Coastal bay area zone 9b/10a, sunset 16. Our low temps are 30-35 degrees, we do get mild frost here and there between late December to early... Lesen Sie mehr
    32 Kommentare
bonitapplebum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Evergreen edible privacy screen options? 8-10 feet high x 2 wide - Coastal bay area zone 9b/10a, sunset 16. Our low temps are 30-35 degrees, we do get mild frost here and there between late December to early... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bonitapplebum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to light a garage heavy exterior facade? - I've been trying to wrap my head around exterior lighting and I understand how to light steps (like deck steps), trees (with the spotlights ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
bonitapplebum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone here grow Thornless Loganberry? - I have a narrow area (2 feet wide) alongside the west side of my stucco house that gets about 8 hours of sun. I have planted table grapes he... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
bonitapplebum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blenheim apricot hopes - First, here's a photo of my tree: I planted this Blenheim apricot 2 years ago and it has never flowered or fruited. It's on the Citati... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
bonitapplebum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone have experience with white Echinacea - White Swan vs Happy Star - I have a landscape that currently has Bouteloua gracilis 'Blonde Ambition' Blue Gramma Grass planted en masse (this will be it's second year... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
bonitapplebum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone have success espalier-ing berries? - My west facing side yards is fairly narrow and very long, and has 2 long beds divided with a pathway with 1 bed hugging the house and the ot... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...