39 Beiträge
Bonnie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Bonnie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
whose tub is this? - I love this bathroom. Please tell me whose tub this is? thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Bonnie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what are the interior dimensions of this tub - what are the interior dimensions of this tub at the bottom. thanks
    3 Kommentare
Bonnie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color for vanity, trim, walls and ceiling - Hi, Could you please tell me the paint color you used for the vanity, trim, walls and ceiling. Love this look! Thank you
    Kommentar
Bonnie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
could you tell me the dimensions of the wall and floor tile please? - could you tell me the dimensions of the wall and floor tile please? The bathroom is beautiful. Unfortunately I live in the US so can not us... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Bonnie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adding new hardwoods to a bedroom. Which way should I run them? - Adding hardwoods to a bedroom and the original hickory floors are no longer available. I am putting in Acacia floors in a similar colorway. ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Bonnie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Engineered Flooring- Greenworld Industries-Acacia - Does anyone have any experience with engineered flooring from Greenworld Industries. I have found a floor that I love in their impressionis... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
Bonnie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Bonnie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plants under hydrangea? DO they flower? - What are the plants beneath the hydrangea and surrounded by the boxwoods? Beautiful landscaping! thanks
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...