24 Beiträge
bonny46 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Little Black Bugs?? - This year I have little black bugs crawling all around some of my roses. They do not seem to be destructive, but I can’t tell. I know that t... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
bonny46 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
It finally happened to me . . . - and it is hard not to feel sad at the loss of a beautiful rose. About three weeks ago I found this on Lavender Lassie: And also this: I did... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
bonny46 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Update: Thanks for your advice! - I am so thrilled with this old rose from my husband's family! Thanks to this forum, I know that it is Harison's Yellow, and I was able to t... Lesen Sie mehr
10 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
bonny46 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Before the Storm - Yet another blow to my roses this year: violent storms with 2-inch diameter hail and heavy winds are predicted for this evening. So I ran ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
bonny46 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I can't wait! - The garden is full of buds, and they should be in full swing in the next week or two. So exciting. Fourth of July about to bloom! Lavender ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
bonny46 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I can't wait! - The garden is full of buds, and they should be in full swing in the next week or two. So exciting. Fourth of July about to bloom! Lavender ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
bonny46 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I can't wait! - The garden is full of buds, and they should be in full swing in the next week or two. So exciting. Fourth of July about to bloom! Lavender ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
bonny46 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I can't wait! - The garden is full of buds, and they should be in full swing in the next week or two. So exciting. Fourth of July about to bloom! Lavender ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bonny46 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cinderella is finally ready for the ball! - After four years, Cinderella is finally budding and just starting to bloom for me. I almost ditched her last year in frustration. Three seas... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
bonny46 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
One more creepy crawly ID please - Just found this guy on New Dawn also. Leave? Remove?
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...