4 Beiträge
bookowljaymie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What floor tiles should I use? - So I have a small 10' x 10' room. Almost all of the things are white. I am planning to paint the ceiling a very dark blue like the darkest p... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare    68 Stimmen
bookowljaymie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help for bedroom colors! - So I have a small 10' x 10' room. Almost all of the things are white. I am planning to paint the ceiling this color http://www.benjaminmoore... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bookowljaymie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this home! - Do you have 2nd level photographs? Where could I buy the house plan? I just love it so much. :)
4 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
bookowljaymie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi Mr. Alexander! Happy Holidays! - First of all, I'd like to say that I really love your cottage collection, most specially The Caramel Cottage. It's really lovely and I wish ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar