4 Beiträge
Bette L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Those chairs! beautiful! - Upholstery? Indian blanket vibe! Is that what it is?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Bette L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1950's poolside lounge restoration? - I have these tubular aluminum chaises with metal straps and springs as support. I'm missing straps, a spring and the rubber wheels broke int... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Bette L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The fence structure and material? - I would love to know how you incorporated the wood into the wire structurally? The posts are cast in/on a concrete curb? What kind of wood? ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Bette L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The canopy is just perfect, but I also love the informal lumber that seems to disappear into the ground. I want to see more details on this.... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar