6 Beiträge
boot66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This chair is gorgeous! What is the width of the seat? - Hello! I love the look of this chair, but am pairing it with an antique maple vanity table that has a cut out leg opening of just under 19 i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
boot66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stunning! Please describe the Black Pearl color. - I am interested in these for my living room, and would like to know if the Black Pearl is a deep charcoal or if it is actually black. Also, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
boot66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More Dimensions Please - Hello, I would like to know what the seat dimensions are, please, and whether this is a firm sofa. I am looking for a sofa with firm back an... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
boot66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seat Dimensions - Hello, could you please provide the seat dimensions for this sofa, and are the seat dimensions for the matching armchair the same as the sof... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
boot66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Construction Info & More Measurements Please - Hello, I would like more information about this sofa. Is there spring construction in back and seat along with foam wrapping or foam only? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
boot66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Customization Options? - This sofa meets the criteria I am searching for, and I would like further information. What is the upholstery fabric made of? Is the uphols... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar