7 Beiträge
botaniphile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rebuilding my collection after losing everything... - If any kind souls can help me out, I will be eternally grateful... A year ago, I had quite the collection. Lots of hard to find fragrant p... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
botaniphile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice for wall decoration? - I need help with this big, boring wall. It's the one to the right, above the couch. I'm renting, so I can't really paint. Maybe a mirror or ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
botaniphile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Courses on permaculture! - If you're interested in permaculture, there are courses being offered in December by New School Permaculture (from Portugal!) in Palm Harbor... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
botaniphile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ylang ylang vine (artabotrys hexapetalus) - Was wondering if anyone grows this and is willing to pretty please send cuttings! I can't find this plant anywhere :(. Stephanie
    11 Kommentare
botaniphile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just ordered a couple of fragrant Tillandsia... - I didn't even know of the existence of fragrant bromeliads until I read The Evening Garden, and now I've gone and ordered a Tillandsia durat... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
botaniphile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lotus and/or water lilies - I just bought a resin faux half whiskey barrel today at costco, because I'm fascinated with water gardens and I've read that a lot of water ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
botaniphile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wet season? - Was just wondering what you guys do (if anything) to protect potted plants from torrential downpours. Most of my plants are potted shrubs an... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare