5 Beiträge
bounty67 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room Size - Can you please tell me the size of this room and the size of the fireplace? Thank you.
    Kommentar
bounty67 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim attachment - Would you mind telling me whether the shower tiles extend all the way to the ceiling or if the tile end at the trim? If it extends to the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bounty67 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window design delimma - I recently (3yrs ago) purchased a small/older lake cabin in desperate need of upgrading/expansion. I've already added a large barn with att... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bounty67 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window design delimma - I recently (3yrs ago) purchased a small/older lake cabin in desperate need of upgrading/expansion. I've already added a large barn with att... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
bounty67 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hall linen closet vs guest bath cabinet - I am in the process of updating a very small 1980's house with a small 8'x5' guest/children's bathroom off the main hall. My husband and I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare