4 Beiträge
Blaine Raddon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hide my windows??? - I have a design dilemma. I am building an outdoor room in my pool area. I want it to be a bar/kitchen and have an outdoor access to the ba... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Blaine Raddon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stairs - How wide are the stairs?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Blaine Raddon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To home show or not. - I am interested in getting some perspective. We are building a home, and we are discussing whether we are interested in participating in th... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Blaine Raddon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Group source my design - I have a new home I am designing. We have a ton of decisions yet to be made. Is there a way using houzz to get the feedback and ideas the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare