33 Beiträge
bradisha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for advice on growing white sage. - Hi I am interested in growing white sage in the garden and wonder if anyone has good success with growing it in South Florida. I google it a... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
bradisha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Late fruiting mango tree - Hello I have a late blooming mango that I planted a few years ago and would love to confirm the name. When I was given the seedling years ag... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
bradisha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fall Gardening - Pruning,cutting and mulching the backyard area for the Fall, I am loving the specs of purple on the King's Mantle and the great weather :)
    1 Kommentar
bradisha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sprucing up the front walkway for the holidays - I am giving the front walk way a little face lift , I am really liking it!!
    7 Kommentare
bradisha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you please identify this aechmea - My friend has this plant growing in her yard and ask me to assist her with finding the name. I have never seen this beautiful pink aechmea b... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
bradisha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tillandsai clump - Clumping nicely, not sure of the name.
    4 Kommentare
bradisha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    5 Kommentare
bradisha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
half a pallet and some broms - You can make this if you have some free time on your hands (have lots now that I am retired LOL)
    9 Kommentare
bradisha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fireball hanging on the fence - Fireball on the east side fence getting the right amount of sunlight :)
    11 Kommentare
bradisha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bromeliad colors lights up the evening - Even when dusk is falling colorful bromeliads light up the garden. My most favorite plants!!
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...