28 Beiträge
bravor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful building - May I ask the dimensions of the building?
    Kommentar
bravor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful home please share... - Can you please share the dimensions of this lovely home.
    1 Kommentar
bravor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful ceiling - What type of wood is the ceiling?
    Kommentar
bravor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
may I ask how many sq feet are the cabins - Very beautiful. Please share the cabins dimensions. Thanks
    3 Kommentare
bravor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lovely cabin. quick question on size - May I ask how many sq feet?
    Kommentar
bravor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
great color on the cabinets. - What brand is the espresso stain? Your work is very beautiful.
    1 Kommentar
bravor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
bravor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How wide are the cypress boards in the reverse board and batten - What are the dimensions of the cypress boards in the reverse board and batten. Are the boards 8 inches across and the batten one inch? The d... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bravor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely fire pit - May I ask who makes it? Or was it a custom piece. Many thanks
    Kommentar
bravor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely room in an awesome home - By chance do you have additional photos of this room? Many thanks.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...