8 Beiträge
breeda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best hardwood floors with dogs? - I want to replace carpet in our living room (old farmhouse) with dark hardwood flooring. I do not want laminate. My husband is concerned t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
breeda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best cleaning strategy for new glass shower doors? - I have a new shower with clear glass shower doors. I also have hard water, despite a water softener. Advice p;ease? I have Method shower ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
breeda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Comfortable Tub - Slipper or not? - We are remodeling and will have a separate shower and want a clawfoot tub. Small space for tub. 57" long but we are short folks, so that s... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
breeda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
breeda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best Value in Cast Iron Slipper Clawfoot bathtub? - So many brands, what's a homeowner to do? One doesn't purchase this item very often - so I am a bit out of my depth (so to speak). I don't... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
breeda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Slipper Bathtub or Not? - We are remodeling and have decided on a clawfoot tub. We like the look of the slipper tub - we have a very small space for the tub and need ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
breeda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best Acrylic shower enclosure? - Bathroom remodel - alcove shower. Issue is hard water (rust stains) - what is the best brand of acrylic shower to consider?
    2 Kommentare
breeda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bath remodel: best tub/tile finish or brand to reduce rust stains? - We are planning a bath remodel. We live in the country with well water. Despite a water softener, we have trouble with rust stains. Our h... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar