8 Beiträge
breheller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Height of sconce lighting for stairway? - Hello, I am installing 2 sconce lights up my small stairway to a bonus room. The electrician asked how far up the wall I want them placed - ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
breheller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sliding exterior doors - Hello! Can you share the manufacturer or distributor of the sliding doors?
    1 Kommentar
breheller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room Size? - Do you happen to know the room dimensions? I love all of the furniture they were able to fit, curious if a room I'm planning could accommoda... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
breheller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Garage Door Choices - What is the cost differential between Aluminum, Steel and Wood Garage Doors? (On a scale of $$$ - $)? I'm building a modern farmhouse and to... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
breheller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door height(s) for 9' ceilings - I like the look and feel of taller doors and windows. I'm in the process of building a new home, and would love some feedback (or photos) of... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
breheller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
breheller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
breheller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black Doors & Windows - Hi - starting a project in the DC area and would love to know the window/door company you guys went through. Looking to black and love the s... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar