10 Beiträge
Brenda Bruce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
live the Hexagon tile - Hi, Can you tell me what the hexagon tile brand & color. Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Brenda Bruce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am also wondering about this tile floor and I love it - Can you share the manufacture and the color/name? Thanks so much
    Kommentar
Brenda Bruce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry Room Floors - Hi, Can you tell me what brand and color the floors are in this laundry room. Thank you so much! Brenda
    Kommentar
Brenda Bruce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry Room Floors - Hi, Can you tell me what brand and color of the floors that were used in this laundry room. Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Brenda Bruce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
laundry room floors - Hi can you tell me the brand & color of the laundry room floors please. Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Brenda Bruce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you share the external paint color please? Thank you - I really like this external pain color on this home, I have an older Buchan home and would like to update the paint color.
    2 Kommentare
Brenda Bruce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the backsplash. Can you tell me the brand & color? - I want to use pental misterio & have had a hard time finding a marble looking backsplash that matches the white. Thank you
    1 Kommentar
Brenda Bruce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the countertop! Can you tell me the brand, material and style? - I am interested to know more about these countertops. They are beautiful.
    Kommentar
Brenda Bruce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love these floors... can you tell me the style and color? - I am looking for floors like these and am interested in knowing the brand, style and color. Thanks so much
    1 Kommentar
Brenda Bruce hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful kitchen - Can you tell me the color & brand of the paint used on the walls in eating nook? It matches the backsplash perfectly!
    2 Kommentare