4 Beiträge
brennada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cork floors - I have an 800 sf condo and want to get new flooring. I'm thinking of cork floors Throughout. I've heard they wear well and are just as good/... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
brennada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood doors or thermofoil? - Hi, all. I am on a serious budget to re-do my kitchen. Of course, I have talked mostly with big box stores. I have been looking at getting t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
brennada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dichroic glass for shower door - Does any one have experience with using dichroic glass as a glass wall for a shower wall. I see lots of tiles that can be used in with other... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
brennada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the door's window. - Is there a way to get a custom made dichroic glass door for my new shower?
    Kommentar