18 Beiträge
brettay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
UCR Budwood: any suggestions? - Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on interesting varieties on the UCR budwood list? I am mainly interested in variet... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
brettay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
One year of growth - It's amazing how much a happy citrus can grow in one year. This year's winner is the kishu mandarin which seems to have been growing non-st... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
brettay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Eureka lemon, timber! - This was a fairly impressive site so I thought that I would share. My father-in-law's Eureka lemon just bit the dust. They seem to live abou... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
brettay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
citrus are waking up - It has been warm here in Northern California. Temperatures have approached 80 degrees for the past two days. The first of the trees to wake ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
brettay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
winterizing experiment: bring em' in the garage and forget em' - So this year I tried an experiment. I brought my plumeria into the garage in the fall and forgot about them until now. They are still in the... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
brettay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cutting leaves off in fall - When most trees go dormant in the fall they resorb many of the nutrients from the leaves (e.g. nitrogen) and store them in the trunk and roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
brettay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help identify this fig tree - This is a fig in my father-in-law's garden that has been passed down via cuttings. The figs are delicious with a sweet honeyed flavor. Can a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
brettay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lowdown on bamboo in pots - I have had a bunch of bamboo in pots (both clumping and running) for the past 2 years. They have done great, but I want some advice on long ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
brettay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Foliage Pro and vinegar, poll: what dose do you use - Just curious how much Foliage Pro and vinegar other people use. I use both of these with every watering, about 2 waterings per week in the s... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
brettay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recommendation for a quiet fertilizer injector - Hello, I am looking for a quiet proportional fertilizer injector for my home drip system. The system is very close to my neighbor's house, s... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...