8 Beiträge
Brette Sumner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a floor sculpture? - I was thinking this was a floor sculpture. What are the actual dimensions?
    1 Kommentar
Brette Sumner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this really only 16 1/2 inches tall? - Is this really only 16 1/2 inches tall?I was thinking it was a florist scope sure because it looks similar to their other floor sculpture by... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Brette Sumner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Brette Sumner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this rug vintage? Art Deco? - Love this was wondering where I could buy a similar one?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Brette Sumner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where could I find tile like this? Is it vintage? - I'd love to know the tile name or source, thanks!
    Kommentar
Brette Sumner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
brick tile floors - What do you think , do they look ok in my kitchen? I'm waffling.bpart of me likes them , but am unsure. Thoughts?
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Brette Sumner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor tile source? - Where can I purchase this floor tile?
    1 Kommentar
Brette Sumner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here are some snaps from my house
    Kommentar