21 Beiträge
Bri Kramer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grass will never grow - My husband and I just bought this home and according to the neighbors the previous owners tried EVERYTHING to get grass to grow. Nothing wor... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Bri Kramer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
midcentury windows - Hello all! My husband and I are replacing the windows on our midcentury ranch that we just bought. Would picture windows (such as Andersen ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Bri Kramer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Midcentury Ranch Exterior - Hello all, My husband and I are purchasing this Texas midcentury ranch. We are going to update the windows, landscape (it obviously hasn’t b... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Bri Kramer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pulling my hair out over this one | Lighting - Hey guys! Quick question on what makes the most sense. I have 3 different types of lighting here. 2 flushmounts (in middle), 2 can light... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Bri Kramer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interior Window or No Interior Window - Hey guys! My husband and I are deciding between keeping a load-bearing wall as it is, or opening it up to an interior window. Removing the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Bri Kramer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hearth Removal on Gas Fireplace? - Has anyone done this that can give me some tips? I'd like to go from this: To this: Fireplace is gas. Anything will help :)
    12 Kommentare
Bri Kramer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Whole House Paint - HELP - Hello all, My husband and I just purchased a cute mid-century home and are renovating it from top to bottom. My biggest concern right now i... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Bri Kramer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New [old] house, new paint - Hello everyone! My husband and I recently bought a cute MCM home that needs lots of updates. After we scrape off the popcorn ceilings and r... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Bri Kramer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops - Could you tell me what kind of countertops? Thanks so much!
    3 Kommentare
Bri Kramer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Remodel - Hello everyone!! My husband and I are hoping to purchase our home and I'd love to have your input. How would you remodel the exterior of... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...