15 Beiträge
brigite22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant identification - I found this picture online (pic in comments). Love the color combination and would like to replicate this in my own garden. Any ideas what ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
brigite22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Clematis newbie - I'm fairly new to the gardening world and completely unexperienced when it comes to clematis. I have been thinking of adding some to the ba... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
brigite22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thoughts on gingko trees? - I've been doing some research on ginkgo trees and was thinking about planting one in my backyard. Does anyone have one and, if so, are you h... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
brigite22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions needed for short perennial - There is a large garden bed along the side of my driveway that is approximately 40ft long. I've got a mix of shrubs and perennials throughou... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
brigite22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lilacs for part shade? - There is a big area along a fence in my yard in which I would like to plant 3 or 4 lilac bushes that will (hopefully) mature to be large eno... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
brigite22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiny jumping bugs everywhere! - Hi all, I just finished mulching all my flower beds today and I noticed that almost all of my beds are infested with these tiny jumping bugs... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
brigite22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ground cover for sandy/rocky soil - There is a large mound of dirt in the back corner of my garden (probably 250-300 square feet in total). The base of this mound is a few larg... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
brigite22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ground cover for sandy/rocky soil - There is a large mound of dirt in the back corner of my garden (probably 250-300 square feet in total). The base of this mound is a few lar... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
brigite22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Perennials to hide yellowing tulips - I am new to gardening and trying to design a perennial bed right now. One of my favorite flowers is the tulip and I am trying to design the... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
brigite22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Animals digging up flowers - I have a large bed in my side yard filled with shrubs and perennials. For the last few weeks, this bed is being terrorized by some sort of n... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...