5 Beiträge
linlac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Help - My best friend just sent me these pictures of her new kitchen design. She wanted to get my opinion before she signs off. Definitely not my f... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
linlac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brick fireplace needs help - Deciding what to do with my fireplace. The brick is a grayish color with exposed rocks and has a little bit of sparkle. It was built in th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
linlac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtains? - Should I add sheer panels to the roller shades (family room)The rods are up and there is eight skinny windows. Three windows, equally siz... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
linlac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware update - I have a Queen Anne bedroom set that is in excellent condition and very good quality. I hate the gold hardware and would like to modernize ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
linlac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with furniture finishes - I am redecorating one of my bedrooms and am down to furniture selection. The walls are a dark raisin that matches the background of the com... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare