5 Beiträge
britchapinsf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone purchased this? Reviews? - I bought 2 similar items from Restoration Hardware which were "preserved" but they lasted only 2 months before they turned black and am look... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
britchapinsf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help for Slate TIles with iron ore - my contractor purchased slate tiles for the interior of my house. They were Primrose Slate. I need to seal and enhance them so they look lik... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
britchapinsf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How long will this last outdoors in Northern California? - How long will this last outdoors in Northern California?
    1 Kommentar
britchapinsf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with Ocean view and Living room/ Dining room - Hi all, Ive recently renovated and moved into a house overlooking the beach in Pacifica, CA. I brought my old furniture with me as shown in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
britchapinsf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Corten Fire Pit and rusting its surrounds? - Ive just installed a new arizona flagstone patio in my garden. and purchased a Corten firepit. I know it will result in staining if I left i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar