6 Beiträge
Brittany Feus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
small dining Area..design me help! - Picture is kinda off looking..very tight space.. Turning this into an Airbnb by the beach… little shotgun kitchen with this dining area oppo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Brittany Feus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
which combo of pulls - The majority of my white shaker cabinets and drawers have the first pull i pictured, but I have preexisting holes we don’t want to fill on 6... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Brittany Feus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet hardware help - I’m trying to do all pulls but What do I do for different size cabinet doors—do different heights get different sizes? That’s what I’m going... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Brittany Feus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is this stone?? - What is this called??? And would it be okay in the kitchen?
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Brittany Feus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Brittany Feus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what did y’all use for a tub filler/faucet? and where did y’all put it - What did y’all use for tub filler/faucet and where did y’all put it? Building with similar set up
    4 Kommentare