7 Beiträge
Brittany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window Coverings (For French Doors) HELP!! - We just finished our kitchen renovation and the last step is covering up our French doors (and a rug if you want to chime in on that too! Ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Brittany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
French door window coverings??? Help! :) - I need suggestions for window coverings for our French doors. We have Roman shades on our kitchen windows (as seen in the last image) but I'... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Brittany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - What is the name of paint color on the walls? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Brittany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Is this marble counter top inseam normal? - We purchased slabs of Arabescato Carrara marble (sourced from Taiwain not Italy) for our kitchen remodel. Our fabricator complained that the... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Brittany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with family room! - Hi! The walls are yellow, which unfortunately cannot be changed. We love, neutrals, black, white and a rustic cottage farmhouse aesthetic. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Brittany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with recovering couches and ottoman! - Hi! The walls are yellow, which unfortunately cannot be changed. We love, neutrals, black, white and a rustic cottage aesthetic. I will be r... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Brittany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar