19 Beiträge
Frederique Bogris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with new flooring - When I purchased my condo the floors were a dark expresso engineered hardwood. Most of my hard furnishings are a washed gray (see photo). Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Frederique Bogris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help on selecting paint colour - I am thinking of using Sherwin Williams "Popular Gray" and "Down Home" in the same space. Good or bad combination?
    2 Kommentare
Frederique Bogris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will you help me furnish my condo? - Just recently moved to a new condo and need to completely furnish. So far I have done a satisfactory job of furnishing the bedroom. Next is ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Frederique Bogris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Choosing hardwood floor colour for 900 sqf condo - I already did my selection for our condo however I have decided to revisit the floor choices. There are 3 "standard" stains for oa... Jetzt abstimmen
    4 Kommentare    27 Stimmen
Frederique Bogris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry room in condo - Calling plumbing professionals - I had wanted a sink in the laundry room of my new build condo however the builder will not add this feature nor will they prepare the area (... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Frederique Bogris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower fixtures - Hi! The showers in my new condo build have the standard fixtures and the builder will not add a separate handheld shower fixture similar to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Frederique Bogris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Back splash in condo - Hi! I do not like the back splash options offered by the builder on my new condo build. I have asked them if they could leave the space empt... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Frederique Bogris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Disappointed! No wood in foyer... - Recently had a structural meeting with designer and she confirmed that the builder will not continue the hardwood (or laminate for that matt... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Frederique Bogris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
$$$ Upgrades - Help please! - Recently had a structural meeting with the designer for our new townhome and wouldn't you know there were a few surprises! The one I need so... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Frederique Bogris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help deciding on a sofa - I am moving into a new townhome next year and starting my sofa search now as the fabric will help me determine the rest of the living space.... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    41 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...