8 Beiträge
Brook Garrison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with overhead. Overwhere? - I want to put in a plug in overhead. It would plug in on the side where the bookshelf is. But where should I place it? I know convention say... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Brook Garrison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you help with replacing ugly Ikea shelves? - Hi, I bought this white tv stand because the X design matches the X in my chairs. BUT now this Ikea shelving looks GOD AWFUL! What should ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Brook Garrison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
critique my salon style gallery wall. - This is an app rendition so nothing is hung yet. I’d love some critique.
    6 Kommentare
Brook Garrison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Critique my furniture layout. - Hi there! I am trying to figure out the best way to arrange my furniture in my living room. Here is my latest idea. i live in a small one ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Brook Garrison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bad, bad, bad vibrations - Okay. So I’m pretty sure after living in apartments my whole life I’m pretty sure I have some PTSD or noise sensitivity. So I basically wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Brook Garrison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me find a kitchen island - Hi. I live in a small one bedroom. The kitchen/dining/living is all one room. I want to put a kitchen island/table in the space in front of... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Brook Garrison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with furniture layout - Awkward rental apartment. Where to put stuff. Mainly sofa. I want to take advantage of view which is beautiful looking from the right si... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Brook Garrison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help! make a small window seat for this alcove - I have an awkward alcove with a wide solid window ledge. I want to either expand the window ledge or make a really simple window seat for m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar