4 Beiträge
Brooke Solheim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interior window color - We are doing a new build. We chose black exterior windows. They will be painted on the inside. I am not a designer...but I'm curious is it... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Brooke Solheim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window in shower - We are doing a new build. We have a huge window that faces the front of the house. Any suggestions on how to make this window not look dif... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Brooke Solheim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window in shower - We are building a house. The front of the house has a large window in the shower. It looks like you used an obscure window? What type of fra... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Brooke Solheim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'd love to know the size of this pantry as well. - I'm trying to see what I can fit in mine.
    Kommentar