18 Beiträge
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cost of item - May I get a discount if I order two? Thank you
    1 Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size/options - May I please get the measurements for this piece? Also, if I purchase two, may I get a discount? Thank you
    1 Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Temp for fireplace - Is there a no heat setting?
    Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of furniture - Does this ,Odell come in a smaller size? Perhaps, 64"?
    Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Arrangement and color - Is the color a light gray? And is this couch available with longer side on right? I am ready to purchase but will have to have that arrangem... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color and arrangement - I did not see the color menti0ned, please let me know. I cannot tell if it is taupe or gray. Also, is it available with oppposite arrangemen... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Arrangement and question on cushion - Is it possible to get this with right chaise and eliminate the middle section that is next to the chaise? I have small condo living room. A... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New living room - Can you please tell me if this is a soft or firm seat. Looking to order asap. thank you!
    Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Style question - Can the left and right sides be switched so the longer side is on the right?
    1 Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Style of couch - Is it possible to get the longer side on the right?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...