4 Beiträge
B H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any ideas if this is a disease? - Hi all, Near the end of the summer a portion of my back lawn started to die, or "thin out" is a better word. I originally thought ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
B H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this just a bad apple (tree)? - HI all, My wife got me a dwarf golden delicious tree from a big box like 9 years ago. Its been growing large but has yet to produce any mean... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
B H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help identify this - is this a problem? - Hi all, I have some sort of pear tree in my yard, not 100% sure of the name. I noticed what seemed to the be the bark chipping off in Februa... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
B H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help avoiding disease this year - So two years ago one of my tomato plants came down with some sort of disease. The plant grew very large but hardly produced any fruit, maybe... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare