17 Beiträge
Barb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What exactly is "The Country Inn" by Bill Saunders? - It says it's a giclee. It's obviously not a S/N limited edition canvas giclee, so what is it and how does it differ?
    Kommentar
Barb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the Anjali Spice fabric durable? - I want to put the Anjali Spice fabric on a chair but I'm concerned that it might not wear well. Many of the articles I've read say not to pu... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Barb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the Anjali Spice durable enough for a chair? - I'm not sure about 100% linen on a chair. On the Ethan Allen website it says heavy use, but articles I've read say not to use 100% linen on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Barb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Barb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the 100% linen fabric on this dining chair a durable fabric? - Is Linen upholstery fabric like linen clothing? Will it wrinkle and stretch out of shape when it's used on a chair?
    Kommentar
Barb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Barb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Barb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Barb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...