100 Beiträge
bubbabloom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen backsplash - How and where do you end your tile backsplash in relation to your counters and cabinets?
    1 Kommentar
bubbabloom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful project - I so love what you did with this space. Do you happen to know the dimensions on the banquet and the size of their table. We are renovating... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
bubbabloom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bench - How much weight can the bench hold?
    Kommentar
bubbabloom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sweden bench - How much weight can this bench hold?
    1 Kommentar
bubbabloom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the counter - I have selected the same counter...can you tell me the name of the backsplash?
    2 Kommentare
bubbabloom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash and/or window trim above kitchen sink - 6 inches between window stool,and counter top. Selected 3 1/2 " window trim for windows in general. Considering a 3x 9 subway tile. Will ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
bubbabloom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful kitchen - I as wondering if you know the name of the backsplash.
    2 Kommentare
bubbabloom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adult bunk beds - How much weight can sleep on each bed?
    1 Kommentar
bubbabloom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity lights - Love the vanity lights....can you post the manufacturer?
    1 Kommentar
bubbabloom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this door - Where can I purchase this door?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...