8 Beiträge
bugsy118 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
bugsy118 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sinks - Can you tell where you purchased the semi recessed sinks and the manufacturer of them
    2 Kommentare
bugsy118 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bath - Hello could you tell me the color of the granite on the vanity
    1 Kommentar
bugsy118 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the sinks - I am currently looking for semi recessed sinks for a new vanity I have ordered. I like that these do sit up too high. Does the was splash ou... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
bugsy118 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bath - Can you tell me is the glass enclosure something that can be purchased or was it custom made
    1 Kommentar
bugsy118 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bath - Is this a right or left drain
    1 Kommentar
bugsy118 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bath - Is this a left or right drain tub.
    1 Kommentar
bugsy118 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom - Is this a right or left tub?
    1 Kommentar