57 Beiträge
Tony G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rooting Milkweed in Water? - Are there any other species of milkweed that can be rooted in water besides A. curassavica (tropical milkweed)? Has anyone ever tried rooti... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Tony G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Butterfly ID? - I took this ventral-side butterfly photo in Minnesota last summer. I think it's probably a common species, but I wasn't sure... Thanks in a... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Tony G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LATE red admiral- Where do they go? - I saw a red admiral playing with fire (or should I say ICE) in Minnesota today. It looked newly hatched. We are a good week past our avg fi... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Tony G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Amazing Raise 1: Raise the Migration! - By now, we are all aware of the record-low number of monarchs this season. I am trying to help give the monarch population a boost by offer... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Tony G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Minnesota Monarchs - It's been a slow season up north too, but I saw two monarchs in our garden on June 26th! I found 3 eggs and one hatched TODAY so I've misse... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Tony G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Milkweed Question of the Year - As a male who weighs about 200 lbs, I'm officially SCARED!!!!!!! LOL Here is a link that might be useful: Milkweed Question of the Year
    2 Kommentare
Tony G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A. physocarpa survives a Minnesota winter? - I left 6 A physocarpa in the ground over winter, expecting to pull them and discard this spring, here in Minnesota. I brought in a 7th last... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Tony G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Purple Milkweed (A. purpurascens) Germination Tips? - Hi, I just got 10 purple milkweed seeds from everwilde farms and I'm doing an abbreviated cold stratification. (My stratification method co... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Tony G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Starting Swan Milkweed & Calotropis MW seeds - Hi everyone, Last fall was the first time I ever harvested Asclepias/physocarpa swan milkweed (hairy balls) seeds. I recently started thos... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Tony G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black Swallowtail Scent Horns stuck...is there any hope? - Hi everyone, I'm not what my problem is with raising BST's but my luck has been pretty bad...especially when you compare it to my monarch re... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...