18 Beiträge
buttterflyy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking to identify 10' plant - Hopefully a picture is worth a thousand words and someone recognizes this. It has me stumped. Close to red buckeye, but flower head on thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
buttterflyy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Make up of compost - We have access to 5 gal pails of cow and horse manure - separate - How much brown and how much green do we need to add to it - I've learned ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
buttterflyy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Damping off - Hi - to captturbo, I read a few years ago about using chamomile tea to moisten the soil used for starting seeds - it does something to prev... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
buttterflyy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lantana question - The last few years I've had some lavender lantana on a fence corner that stayed covered with blooms most of the year - full of butterflies. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
buttterflyy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
'Dirt' - Does anyone know of somewhere in the Lakeland area where you can get pick up loads of dirt to start a garden. We have mostly sand held toget... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
buttterflyy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden visitors - Last night there was a scuffle in the crepe myrtle just outside the window by my computer. What came to mind was a flying squirrel, but I di... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
buttterflyy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Frangipani - What's the best way to handle 12" frangipani cuttings? Thank you
    4 Kommentare
buttterflyy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Butterfly - - My pictures aren't great, but I wanted to share this with someone. when I went out to check the cassia bush for more babies, I saw one sulph... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
buttterflyy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Surprise Hibiscus - I bought an 'on sale red hibiscus' and it had two colored buds. This one opened today. Its gorgeous. No idea what it is, but I am so excited... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
buttterflyy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Frog Dilemma - EWW! I know Cuban frogs aren't supposed to be welcome critters, but.. We have a/some yellow rat snakes.. which are welcome and this morning ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...