41 Beiträge
buzzmummy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cushions - Could you tell me where to purchase the navy cushions or what is the fabric? Thanks.
    Kommentar
buzzmummy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper? - Hi is this wallpaper with the gold stripe? If so would you share the make & design? I love it. Thanks
    1 Kommentar
buzzmummy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Washer dryer unit - Would you share details of the construction of this unit to house washer and dryer? We are looking to make something similar but not sure wh... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
buzzmummy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this play area! - Looking to do the same thing for my kids, can I ask what the edging is around the play area and where it is from? Thanks.
    Kommentar
buzzmummy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio - Hello Love this garden, please could you share what are the patio pavers used? Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
buzzmummy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pavers - Hi there love this picture. Would you tell me the name of the pavers used? Thanks.
    Kommentar
buzzmummy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Climbing plant - Is the climber some sort of clematis? Looks very pretty!
    4 Kommentare
buzzmummy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the shelving - Can you tell me what the shelves are made from? Are they a floating shelf I can buy? Looks great!
    Kommentar
buzzmummy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor tiles? - Hello can I ask if anyone knows what floor tiles these are? The kitchen is lovely!
    1 Kommentar
buzzmummy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I add a peninsula to this kitchen? - Hello all, I need some help knowing whether this is a crazy idea or not! See below pics of my kitchen as is... measures approx 6.5m by 4m a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...