15 Beiträge
Jobwho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
farmhouse kitchen update - We are about 90% done with out small kitchen update. Still have to do lighting and trim. My husband and I grouted over the weekend and I'm p... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Jobwho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape help on another 70s brick house! - So we moved in about 8 years ago and just spruced up the front a bit because it had zero landscape. But I would like to add more curb appeal... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Jobwho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Under cabinet lighting help!!! - We need to do some lighting under the cabinets to brighten up the space. My question is I have a lot of sparkle in my granite and would like... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jobwho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mortar color help. - Anyone know how I can make this mortar color? Or what is is called? Is it white mortar with dye?
    Kommentar
Jobwho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom remodel HELP! Need help laying out a bathroom - We are renovating our bathroom. It's very long bathroom. My question is, I have this huge linen closet that takes up a bunch of space and is... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Jobwho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
plantation shutters - Does anyone have any recommendations on who to get them through? Not sure if I should go Home Depot/ lowes or a different window company? An... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Jobwho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White mortar? Grey mortar? - I am having a hard time trying to Find this mortar. Is it mortar or grout? I would like to put this color between my bricks... I have attach... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jobwho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the mortar used? - Can you tell me what kind of mortar was used?
    1 Kommentar
Jobwho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mortar help! - Ok we just installed a brick backsplash. We just did a test board Sunday with grey mortar type S mason mix. Well today it's still too grey (... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Jobwho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you all think? - Just updated the kitchen some. New countertops and brick backsplash. It's a country/farm home. Still have to put up the hood and mortar betw... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...