10 Beiträge
cabingirl13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
cabingirl13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me date this dresser.... - I have an old antique dresser I am getting rid of. I never really cared for it....not my style and the size and shape just does not work for... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
cabingirl13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did they place the seams on your new counters? - Just wondering where the seams were and if you can post a close up of the seams? Love the Cambria color you chose....considering it for my f... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
cabingirl13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
cabingirl13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
cabingirl13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining chair pads- need new ones - Can anyone recommend chair pads for my dining room chairs that will last longer than 1-2 years. I have gone through I don't know how many di... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cabingirl13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing carpet- need advice on new carpet color - Looking to replace worn out (really stinky and nasty) carpet in my father in laws home. My father in law is 75 years old- has numerous eye ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
cabingirl13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grout question- color bleaching over time - The grout in my bathroom floor seems to have been "bleached" in various spots over the last 10 years. Lots of different colors going on here... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
cabingirl13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom Roman Shades- online resources - Need to order a custom roman shade for my kitchen window as I am blinded by the sun in the winter months for the first few hours of the day.... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cabingirl13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quartz countertop thickness - I have finally decided that I want to get quartz countertops and have looked at colors and have gotten quotes from both Home Depot and Lowe'... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare