4 Beiträge
Karolina (zone 5b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug size for mud room porch - Hi, I'm struggling trying to figure out outdoor rugs for this space. It is our mudroom porch (not front door) but we use this to enter/exit.... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Karolina (zone 5b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the wood shelf unit from? - I love the simple look of the wall shelf but can't find a similar one. I wondered if you could tell me where this is from? Many thanks
    3 Kommentare
Karolina (zone 5b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Too dark dining room - Hi! Our dining room needs help! We didn't paint it when we moved in because I likes the red, but with the wood substituting, wood table/chai... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Karolina (zone 5b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tilling question - What is the best way to till the soil to prep for this year's vegetable garden? This is my 3rd year using this plot. I rented a tiller and h... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare