23 Beiträge
cagrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how to make this room less monochromatic? - My room looks very boring. How can I make it more vivid and less monochromatic?
    10 Kommentare
cagrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper needed for the entry room - I need to find a wallpaper that blends with Edgecomb Gray (BM) and the art piece.
    34 Kommentare
cagrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recessed lights for art - I need to install recessed lights inside the soffit that will project light on the artwork. What kind should I buy?
    4 Kommentare
cagrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recessed lights for art - I need to install recessed lights inside the soffit that will project light on the artwork. What kind should I buy?
    4 Kommentare
cagrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a wallpaper installer - I have bad luck finding a good wallpaper installer. I have hired two and both destroyed the wallpaper. Where can I find one that knows how t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cagrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need to build a soffit above the kitchen cabinets - I need to build a soffit above the kitchen cabinets. I live in Orange County, CA. I don’t know who will be able to do it for me.
    15 Kommentare
cagrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper in the entry - What is the wallpaper that you use in the entry?
    Kommentar
cagrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier in the dining room - I am trying to find a similar chandelier for the dining area. Does anyone know what brand it might be?
    3 Kommentare
cagrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper in the entry - What is the wallpaper that you use for your entry?
    2 Kommentare
cagrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall paint for the kitchen - I am trying to find a good warm beige/grey wall paint color for the kitchen. My cabinets are Scavolini Baltimore pearl while with gold. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...