32 Beiträge
cait7lin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom faucet 4.5" spout reach?? - i bought these beautiful matte black faucets from Vigo that only have a 4.5" spout reach. Am I missing something? How is it possible ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cait7lin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3/4" inlet shower head systems - Hello, We are installing dual shower heads in our new shower and our plumber opted to use 3/4" inlet instead of 1/2" (which seems ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cait7lin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island Cabinet finish/color - Hello, Can you tell me which Miralis line the island is, and the color? Thanks!
    Kommentar
cait7lin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Black rimmed medicine cabinet - Hello, I need an oversized (at least 24" wide) medicine cabinet. But I am looking for one that has a thin black frame. Anyone know of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cait7lin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Clerestory window size - Hi! Do you happen to know the dimensions of the window?
    Kommentar
cait7lin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Steam Shower-shower heads - We are building a master bathroom and plan on a steam shower. The size is about 6x4. I'm wondering what is the best set up for shower head... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cait7lin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions - Hi! Curious what are the dimensions of the sink vanities and the makeup vanity?
    Kommentar
cait7lin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window between double sinks in bathroom - I attached a picture of our tentative master bathroom design. I have a question on a window placement. As of right now we will just have a... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
cait7lin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
island dimensions - Hi! What's the dimensions of the island??
    1 Kommentar
cait7lin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Double Vanity with Makeup table size - We are doing a bathroom addition and the plans have a double vanity with a makeup table in the middle. Total size is about 8 feet. Anyone d... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...