4 Beiträge
caityflute hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing a paint brand! - Hello, I am going to be painting my house, and it is the first time I have ever painted before. I really want to use sherwin williams pa... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
caityflute hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for paint colors and decor in family room - Hello! We just purchased our first house and I have no idea how to go about deciding what to paint and how to furnish/decorate. I am lovin... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
caityflute hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need some ideas for kitchen remodel! - Hello! We are purchasing our first home, and I would like some suggestions/ opinions on how to decorate and remodel. We have already purch... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
caityflute hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors - What type of hw flooring is this? Thanks!
    Kommentar