8 Beiträge
caityross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Broken Tillandsia - My sister sent me an e-mail that I'm going to copy and paste. "Okay, so I finally got Hobbes an airplant he really wanted. It was glu... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
caityross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Saving a drought stressed willow leaf ficus - I had to travel for work and left my plants to the usually tender mercy of my husband. When I came home after 2 weeks away, my small willow ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
caityross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Willow Leaf ficus trunk thickening - A friend gifted me with a cutting from her willow leaf fig (it's about 6" tall and has a trunk about 1/2" in diameter). It's got ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
caityross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sap wood in Gritty Mix & 5:1:1 question - Is the issue with sap wood mostly that it breaks down much faster than bark? It seems as though pretty much any mulch available in the Bosto... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
caityross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant Nursery Recommendations in Boston/Metro West Area - I've been thinking about trying my hand at growing a few succulents. Almost all of my non-succulent plants have been either grown from seed... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
caityross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Timing on air-layering - About a week ago I picked up a rather lovely Ficus Benjamina from freecycle. The previous owner had summered the plant outside, and elected ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    35 Kommentare
caityross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Timing on Air Layering - About a week ago I picked up a rather lovely Ficus Benjamina from freecycle. The previous owner had summered the plant outside, and elected... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
caityross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brown Veins in Jalapeno plant? - So I've only recently gotten back into gardening. For the most part everything is growing well, including my poblano and bell peppers, but I... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare