9 Beiträge
cak03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New cornices, blah room - Help! This is a game room with a bay window. My husband and I made the cornices but the fabric is so blah. What can I do to dress this room... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
cak03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall art - I can't quite put my finger on it, but is this picture too small or too big or in the wrong place? I do not have any window treatments yet, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
cak03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen decor - Here is a picture of my FL kitchen and my MN kitchen. In FL, I have stainless steel appliances but I am wondering if I can mix the copper-co... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
cak03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is rug too big? - I have two questions for all of you. Is the size of this rug too big for my foyer? I am having trouble finding the right size in a black rug... Lesen Sie mehr
    39 Kommentare
cak03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have two questions for all of you. Is the size of this rug too big for my foyer? I am having trouble finding the right size in a black ru... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
cak03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen decorating - My kitchen is very dark with the cherry wood, dark granite, and dark furniture. I would love to add a burnt red color (see the salt and pepp... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cak03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen help - My kitchen is very dark with the cherry wood, dark granite, and dark furniture. I would love to add a burnt red color (see the salt and pepp... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cak03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen help - My kitchen is very dark with the cherry wood, dark granite, and dark furniture. I would love to add a burnt red color (see the salt and pepp... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
cak03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Minnesota girl needs help decorating in Florida! - I have just moved to Florida from Minnesota and am decorating my home "tropical". Just bought this living room furniture. It is very pretty ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare