45 Beiträge
cakebaker13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor material? - I love the colors you picked out for this bathroom. Can you please tell me what the floor tiles are (name, material), and where I could see ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
cakebaker13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter top? - Can you please tell me what the material is that you used on the counter top?
    4 Kommentare
cakebaker13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter top - Can you please tell me what the counter top material is? Thanks
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
cakebaker13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity... - I absolutely love this mirrored vanity! Where did you get it? Where can I order one? So beautiful!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
cakebaker13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter tops? - Can you please tell me what the stone is you used for the counter top? Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
cakebaker13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter top? - You said the counter top was Emperador marble. It does not look like so many of the pictures I've seen of the dark Emperador. Is this more a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cakebaker13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful vanity! - I'm going to assume the counter top is that emperador dark marble. Its very lovely. What is the wood type and stain on the vanity? Thank you
    1 Kommentar
cakebaker13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor tiles? - Can you please give me any information on the floor tiles. Material type? Color? They're very classy!
    1 Kommentar
cakebaker13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower tiles... - Wow! Amazing shower! Can you please tell me what's on the shower floor? And also the beautiful grey sides? Thank you.
    2 Kommentare
cakebaker13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor design... - I really like this bathroom. You can only see a small piece of the floor, but it looks like those small, pearl tiles are also in the grout l... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...