5 Beiträge
Caleb Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When walls are white - what do you do with trim? - Hi. I have just finished priming the bare drywall in my home and I am finding that I really like the white over beige - which in originally ... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
Caleb Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me finish my rehab - paint color - Below are a before and an "after"(not quite done) photo of my first home that I've now moved into. I am looking for some suggestio... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Caleb Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with color choices - Hey everyone. I need some advice on color choices for my first house! The living area in the picture below is being totally rehabbed. There ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Caleb Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my kitchen layout - Hello everyone - I am rehabbing my first home and really need help with the kitchen layout! The dilemma is it is a small but open living/kit... Lesen Sie mehr
    58 Kommentare
Caleb Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just bought a house to rehab - need help with open kitchen - I just bought a house that I plan to rehab. Pics below. I need help deciding what to do with the design of the open kitchen and bathroom. Pi... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare