7 Beiträge
camkk017 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Feature wall - Hello I have repainted and re-furnished my open plan living kitchen area. I have purple sofas kelim rug and feature wall which is a warm gre... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
camkk017 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Open plan living room/kitchen - Hello ihave painted my open plan area with farrow and ball skimming stone with a feature wall in the colour worsted. Also farrow and ball. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
camkk017 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rugs in open plan room - Hello, I would like to purchase a rug to place under my dining room table which extends to 220cm by 84cm. What sized rug should we conside... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
camkk017 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with colour scheme - Hello we have a large open plan living kitchen area. Our walls are dulux timeless. We also have lime green dining chairs (eames) and oak tab... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
camkk017 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trouble with the acoustics in our open plan kitchen - Hello, I wonder if anyone can offer some advice on how to solve our awful acoustics dilemma. We have hard wood floors, big glass sliding d... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
camkk017 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my open plan kitchen living room colour scheme - I have a sand grey kitchen unit; green dining room tables; wooden floors; dark grey sofa. my walls are all white. I think that I need to p... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
camkk017 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare